Every day now for at least the past week or so, Eleanor has kicked really hard when the alarm went off at 6:00 AM. Today I woke up at 5:40, but I just lay there and she didn't start to kick until the alarm went off. Babies can supposedly hear loud noises at this point, so I guess she does! And just like me, she doesn't like the rude awakening!
Of course, when she kicks while listening to NPR or when she kicks at the sound of Hunter's voice, I assume it's because she likes those things. :) I'm her mother, so therefore I get to interpret the meaning of her kicks!
Of course, when she kicks while listening to NPR or when she kicks at the sound of Hunter's voice, I assume it's because she likes those things. :) I'm her mother, so therefore I get to interpret the meaning of her kicks!
No comments:
Post a Comment