Friday, October 21, 2011

Finally done

Today was the 8th morning in a row that Arthur had to go to either the pediatrician or the hospital lab to have his bilirubin tested.  Thankfully, we're now done with that!  His bilirubin is still a little high (around 14), but the pediatrician is not concerned anymore because it's on its way down.  We still have a slightly yellow baby though. 

And he is growing!

Arthur at 2 1/2 weeks:
9.9 lbs (that's 9 lbs 14/15 oz, not 9 oz)
23.25 inches long

Eleanor at 2 months:
10.2 lbs
23.5 inches long

Arthur's first bath in the tub - he actually seemed to enjoy it!

Wearing a 3 month onesie at 2 weeks old

Here's Eleanor in the same onesie when she was 3 months old.  Of course, it does fit her a little better.

I'm 2 weeks old today!

Eleanor helped me make Hunter's traditional birthday pumpkin pie

The crust looks a little rough here, but it turned out pretty well


Helping Hunter eat the pie
Since I don't care for pumpkin pie, Hunter used to always get the whole thing to himself...but not anymore!


It cooled off considerably so it's finally nice outside!  The sun finally came out too.

I'm not sure what prompted her to pose like this

Arthur enjoyed a little walk too

I have only found one kind of swaddling blanket that babies can't break out of (these) and therefore they actually calm down and sleep.  We have 3 of them...one of which was Eleanor's and happens to be pink.  I guess this is what happens to little boys with big sisters!  :)  
(Not that I care...I just thought it was funny!)

So, do you think Arthur looks like his big sister?


1 comment:

Bree said...

Least Arthur is in the right season for being orange, right? Just kidding. I think Nora was orange for like 6 weeks. It seemed like forever. Arthur and Eleanor look like twins in the last pic. What a cool idea. You look great too. :)