Monday, August 8, 2011

End of summer pictures

This is how I found Eleanor the day after her birthday:

She had climbed up into the barstool and helped herself to one of the two cupcakes that wouldn't fit in the cake stand.

I totally forgot to take pictures at her (very small) birthday party until the end, but here are two!  We borrowed the cute table from a friend.


Eleanor asked for a snack for her and one for George.  So of course, Hunter got George a plastic banana.

Somebody got into Mama's closet!
(No idea why this picture rotated...)

Probably the only time you'll see a cat in a swimming pool

Wearing one of Daddy's shirts

Our family went to St. Simon's Island for a long weekend.  Once again, I almost completely forgot to take pictures, but here's a cute one of Eleanor with her cousin Julie.

"I see an M!"

Eleanor spread out a piece of newspaper, turned off the lights, asked me to turn on "The Rainbow Connection", and decided to lie down and "rest."

No comments: