Sunday, August 14, 2011

32 weeks!

I can't believe I'm 32 weeks now!  I'm not sure why that seems like so much more than 31, but with each week I am getting closer to delivering this little boy.  He will be here in less than 2 months!  I still feel like I have SO much to get done, but Eleanor starts preschool tomorrow (really a Mom's Morning Out program with some light curriculum) and goes two mornings/week, so hopefully I can really get some of these projects off my list.

Arthur is still pretty active, though not as much as he used to be; I think his real estate is getting somewhat limited.  I had a regular checkup on Friday, and everything was great.  Eleanor always enjoys listening to his heartbeat.  :)  My only complaint is that the pregnancy insomnia is setting in big time so it's been hard to get much sleep, but I can handle that.  Last night I was wide awake from 3:30-5:45 or so, and the night before that I think it was 2:00-4:00.  The exact same thing happened the last couple of months with Eleanor, and I honestly got better sleep when she was two months old than I did two months before she was born.  Let's hope the same ends up being true with Arthur!

One of my friends is throwing me a small shower (a "sprinkle shower") in a couple of weeks and I'm excited about that.  We don't need much, but I'm just glad that Arthur is going to be celebrated too and that I have something to put on the baby shower pages in his baby book.

I am getting excited (and nervous!) and I can't wait to meet this little boy!

No comments: