Monday, February 21, 2011

Our trip to Greenville

Eleanor and I flew up to Greenville (I love Allegiant Air!) for a long weekend with Hunter's family and some of our friends. We had a great time!

Eleanor loved the Construction Zone at the Children's Museum in Greenville!



Her favorite part was definitely the water play area though.

Should I be concerned that her favorite thing to do was to hold the rubber ducks under water?

Reagan enjoyed the water, too!

We all went to feed some ducks on our last day



Holding my niece!





Kissing Grandpa goodbye



Kissing Grandma goodbye


Hanging out at the airport, waiting for our delayed flight


Somebody was sleepy on the plane!

Our trip was perfect until we got back to Orlando.  Apparently when I arrived at the airport at 5:45 AM to fly out, I turned on the inside light in my car as I was unloading it.  I don't remember this at all, but the switch was turned "on" and my car battery was completely dead when I tried to start it up to go home.  Thankfully a very kind man stopped and jumped my car, but we had to wait in the (hot) parking lot for about 40 minutes before we finally got on the road.  Otherwise though, we had a great trip - as you can see!

No comments: