The view from the front porch to the trout pond
The front porch!
Trying out our new Beco Butterfly baby carrier...I love it!
Looking Glass Rock (from the Blue Ridge Parkway)
Looking Glass Falls - It may not look like it in this picture, but Eleanor LOVED the waterfalls!
Checking out the trout at the fish hatchery
Eleanor's first fire!
Hooker Falls, just a few minutes from our cabin
(I have no idea how it got its name.)
Hiking up to Triple Falls
She loved riding on Daddy's back!
Triple Falls - much more impressive in person!
The river
Hanging out on the front porch



1 comment:
Hi Beth! I know you don't know who I am but I look at your blog through the Talbott Family. Good friends of ours. I just wanted to let you know how crazy this is but my husband and I went to that exact same cabin when I was 5 months pregnant with my daughter Gracie! I believe the owners call it "The Gem". I just saw your pictures and was shocked! You have a very cute little girl and I even thought I don't know you I love reading your two blogs and hearing about your family.
P.S. My son Thomas was born the same day as Eleanor and within a couple hours of each other I believe. Crazyness :)
Post a Comment