The adventures of Hunter, Beth, Eleanor, Arthur, and Oliver
Love them all! She is such a DOLL!And you look amazing!
Oh my gosh! She is just Seriously Adorable!!And I agree with the other commenter you look Great!!
First of all, Eleanor is such a beautiful baby. Second, you look fabulous. I can't believe you're out and walking already (love your flip flops :) and have had a chance to do your hair and make up.
Booth of you are glowing! She is super gorgeous! aww enjoy each other!
What a cutie-patootie!!!What a surreal feeling it must be that she's here and at home :) You look great, momma!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love them all! She is such a DOLL!
And you look amazing!
Oh my gosh! She is just Seriously Adorable!!
And I agree with the other commenter you look Great!!
First of all, Eleanor is such a beautiful baby. Second, you look fabulous. I can't believe you're out and walking already (love your flip flops :) and have had a chance to do your hair and make up.
Booth of you are glowing! She is super gorgeous! aww enjoy each other!
What a cutie-patootie!!!
What a surreal feeling it must be that she's here and at home :)
You look great, momma!
Post a Comment