Today I had my 14th and final non-stress test. It went really well and Eleanor was moving all over the place. I made my next appointment and I'm so excited that it's not until September! I don't mind all of the trips I've made to the OB because their purpose has been to make sure Eleanor is okay, but the 20 minute drive one way does get a little old. I've been going twice a week for the last 6 weeks...that's a lot of appointments! Anyway, we're all set for me to go in on Tuesday afternoon. Eleanor should be arriving on Wednesday if everything goes smoothly!
2 comments:
Dearest Beth! If we don't 'speak' before then, I wish you all the best. May Eleanor's birth be the most awesome experience to you and Hunter! May you be surrounded by angels and feel enveloped in pure love. In spirit, I shall be there! Can't wait to meet the little Princess! (So don’t make us wait too long :) Hugs from Downunder!
Im so excited for you to meet your baby girl! Cant wait to see pictures! I hope you have a quick and easy labor :)
Post a Comment