Sunday, July 8, 2012

Books we love for babies

We have a very large selection of board books, and when Eleanor was about 9-12 months old there were some that were clearly her favorites and some that she got bored with after 2 pages.  (Sandra Boynton books, for example.  She never liked any of those books until she was probably 18+ months old.)  Now that Arthur is getting into books, it's pretty interesting to me that the same books are *his* favorites and he gets bored with the same ones she did.  So, I just thought I'd share a few of their favorites if you're ever book shopping for a baby.  You can click on any of the covers to see them on Amazon.

Families (Babies Everywhere)

Carry me (Babies Everywhere)

Global Babies

Dear Zoo

Zoo (Nursery Books)


I Howl, I Growl

Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (Bright & Early Board Books(TM))

Baby Colors (Beautiful Babies)


And these are some that Arthur loves but we didn't have when Eleanor was a baby:

Hands Can

Baby Faces

Eating the Rainbow (Babies Everywhere)

Toes, Ears, & Nose! A Lift-the-Flap Book

No comments: