This might be the cutest thing I've ever seen:
I accidentally disturbed her after the last photo so she rolled onto her back. Umm, I think she might outgrow a crib by age 2!
Eleanor got to help cut out sugar cookies. There is a very similar picture of me like this, somewhere.
This kid loves to read ALL the time. Really.
Am I crazy for being so easily amused by the way that Eleanor arranges her toys?
"Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree top..."
Everybody is on the school bus, ready to go...except for Jesus back there in the background. I guess they hadn't heard of "No Child Left Behind."
Eleanor's chili is all gone.
Dancing to her favorite song from Music Together
First peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
Dancing to her favorite song from Music Together
First peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

1 comment:
Ummm, did you know that I just checked your blog not 10 minutes ago because I thought to myself "I haven't seen an Eleanor post in a few days.." and I was worried that I missed something!
Cooper sleeps the same way with his butt up in the air :)
Post a Comment