I know every parent thinks their baby is the smartest in the world, but they're all wrong. I have the smartest baby! ;) Here are just a few pieces of evidence to support such a bold (and maybe slightly biased) claim:
- The other day Eleanor was eating in her high chair when she said, "Eeeeeeeat. Kitty." I've heard her say kitty before, but I've never heard her say eat. I looked over at Penny's food and sure enough she was over there, eating.
- Hunter was out of town for a couple of days this week. He talked to Eleanor on the phone and after listening intently for about 10 seconds she exclaimed, "Dah-dee!"
- We have a book from the library with pictures of animals that we have read about a hundred times over the past week. It has a picture of a snake that she really likes and ALWAYS points to. (That's probably because every time she points to it I pretend like my hand is a snake and tickle her belly with it. She loves it!) Yesterday Eleanor and I were reading a different book and I pointed out a snake in it to her. She climbed out of my lap and went over to get the library book with the snake.
Yup, she's the smartest baby in the world! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment