The adventures of Hunter, Beth, Eleanor, Arthur, and Oliver
I looked through the "watch me grow" album on facebook this morning :) It's been a joy to see her grow from tiny baby to little lady!I hope your family has an awesome day together!
She is so perfect, Beth. I just love her. Looks like she had a wonderful day. I love all her gifts. And, I love the tradition with the tiny birthday cake.
she said daddy. what a good girl. good photos too. happy family. good parents.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I looked through the "watch me grow" album on facebook this morning :) It's been a joy to see her grow from tiny baby to little lady!
I hope your family has an awesome day together!
She is so perfect, Beth. I just love her. Looks like she had a wonderful day. I love all her gifts. And, I love the tradition with the tiny birthday cake.
she said daddy. what a good girl. good photos too. happy family. good parents.
Post a Comment