I had another ultrasound today and Eleanor is doing just fine. She weighs 2 lb, 15 oz and is in the 65th percentile. The doctor said she's projected to weigh around 7 lb, 12 oz (or something like that) at full term, and around 7 lb at 37 weeks, which is when I'm delivering. Considering that Hunter weighed almost 10 lbs, I'm fine with that!
The space shuttle launched just as we were doing the ultrasound and the whole building was rumbling. Eleanor didn't seem very impressed though - she didn't really respond to it. We'll have to take her to see a shuttle launch in person after she's born!
The space shuttle launched just as we were doing the ultrasound and the whole building was rumbling. Eleanor didn't seem very impressed though - she didn't really respond to it. We'll have to take her to see a shuttle launch in person after she's born!
Here are a few cute profile shots. She's holding her hand up by her face.

No comments:
Post a Comment