So today I got several good test results.
First of all, I found out that I passed my gestational diabetes screening. I don't know why, but I was nervous about that. I passed with no problems though!
This afternoon I had my first non-stress test. I'll have these once a week until 32 weeks, and then twice a week! They're going to get really tired of seeing me around that office! Basically they monitor the baby's heart rate while I monitor her movement. Every time I felt her move I had to press a little button. The machine prints out a chart with her heart rate and you could see a spike every time I had pressed the button. That was pretty cool.
First of all, I found out that I passed my gestational diabetes screening. I don't know why, but I was nervous about that. I passed with no problems though!
This afternoon I had my first non-stress test. I'll have these once a week until 32 weeks, and then twice a week! They're going to get really tired of seeing me around that office! Basically they monitor the baby's heart rate while I monitor her movement. Every time I felt her move I had to press a little button. The machine prints out a chart with her heart rate and you could see a spike every time I had pressed the button. That was pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment