Friday, October 4, 2013

Pictures and more pictures

Today is Arthur's 2nd birthday and I feel like I need to do a big birthday post for him, but first of all I am waaaay behind on this blog.  So I'm just going to try to catch up on the last few months and I'll do a birthday post sometime in the near future.

Eleanor's first day of ballet class!

Arthur had surgery on his neck.  Here he is the next morning - it didn't stop him from building towers!

I found this fun (and easy!) idea on Pinterest.  Just put a little bit of dish detergent in a pan with warm water and let the kids play.  The idea is to let them blow bubbles through a straw, but Arthur kept trying to drink it so I blew bubbles for him every once in a while and gave him other stuff to play with.  They loved it and played with this for a loooong time.


 Eleanor LOVES to dress up these days.

One morning Arthur went and got a napkin, climbed into his seat, and put it on his lap.  I guess he was ready for breakfast!

Nothing special going on here, but this is how I think of my baby boy.  He is growing up too fast!  And for some reason he really loves that random orange string.  (actually a piece of felt)

Admiring the fish...check out how he's standing up on his toes.

Miss red fairy

Eleanor brought this picture home from school one day.  I love how we all have blue eyes except for Hunter, and she gave the baby blue eyes too.

"Fix me some breakfast, Mom!"

The boy loves his legos.  I love watching him clear a space for himself on the table and then climb up.


Wearing her shoes inside Mama's shoes

This cracked me up.  I thought she had been asleep for 30 minutes when she wandered into our room and said that she was being a pirate that night.  Crazy kid!

This is how Eleanor came downstairs after her quiet time the other day!


At lunch yesterday I got sad thinking about how it was Arthur's last day as a 1-year-old and how my babies are growing up so fast.  I took lots of pictures of their sweet faces.  






Living it up on his last night as a 1-year-old!

No comments: