Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall is here

Well, sort of.
This is how preschoolers learn about fall in Florida.


Arthur loves his (early) birthday present!
Gotta love $90 toys that go for $25 on Craigslist.


Eleanor enjoys it too!


Eleanor was trying to get Arthur on the blanket so she could drag him around the room.

Julie reads to her brother and cousin




And a few videos for your entertainment...



And here is a conversation that made me laugh.  We were listening to a song in the car on a new cd that was clearly not in English.

Eleanor:  Is this Spanish?
Me:  No, it's not Spanish.  I'm not sure what language it is.
Eleanor:  It is English, but a very different kind of English.
Me:  No, it's not English.  I wonder what language it is.
Eleanor:  I will help you Mama.  It is French.
Turns out it was Hebrew, not French, but she sure was trying! :)

No comments: