We had some visitors on our street.
We also had a visitor in our garage.
Painting two caterpillars sticking out their tongues and eating grass.
Sweet siblings
Speaking of caterpillars, Arthur LOVES this one!
Eleanor put on her shorts all by herself! Hmm...
We were about to go to the library and I asked her to go get the library books out of the basket so we could return them. This is what I found:
She was serious about that cupcake!
(At the zoo...)
"That bird is wearing a cast because he has a broken leg!"
Checking out the giraffes with her friend Elijah
We rode the train!
This picture does NOT show how excited she was. She was thrilled!
Arthur loves the bib I made him! My Etsy shop will be opening soon.
1 comment:
Are you really opening an Etsy shop????
Love the pics, as always :)
Post a Comment