I'm ready to go!
No sun is getting on this baby!
This is the tidal pool at the park. It's great for small kids since the water is calm and shallow, but the water was way too cold for Eleanor to get in. We'll have to come back in the summer!
Eleanor was worn out by lunchtime!
Hunter's never been a fan of the beach, but he said he actually enjoyed today, thanks in part to "burgers and shade." (We got a nice beach umbrella.)
Checking out the waves and birds
It was a gorgeous day!!
Mmm, sand is tasty!
My favorite shot
Yup, sand on the face!
Practicing her crawling skills on the beach...still not quite there
Hanging out with Daddy
I think this picture is funny because it looks like she took it of herself!
1 comment:
I love the ruffles on E's bathing suit. All girls need to wear ruffles at some point in their lives. :)
Post a Comment