
This was my $1 yard sale find! (the carrier, not the baby...) It's the Ellaroo mei hip carrier and retails new for $79. I'm afraid I have a carrier/wrap/sling addiction. I own so many that it's rather embarrassing, but all of them are homemade (by me), hand me downs, or yard sale finds. We are having a yard sale of our own soon though, so I plan to sell most of them. Who knows, I might even make a little money from my sewing experiments.
This is my new favorite, now that Eleanor is outgrowing the pouch sling. For now she sits in it "froggy legged" style, but soon she'll be able to put her legs out to the side when it's more comfortable for her. We are flying to San Diego next week, so I'm really glad I found this now! She seems to really enjoy sitting in it.
This is my new favorite, now that Eleanor is outgrowing the pouch sling. For now she sits in it "froggy legged" style, but soon she'll be able to put her legs out to the side when it's more comfortable for her. We are flying to San Diego next week, so I'm really glad I found this now! She seems to really enjoy sitting in it.
3 comments:
Love the name of the carrier. :) Both of you are too cute. Let me know if you'll have time to meet for a cupcake or a walk when you're in town.
Do you have any slings for sale that are gender neutral? I'd be willing to buy some of your slings and for shipping...see you're already making money and you haven't even started your yard sale!
Totally cool find...that never happens to me!
I just noticed...Teddy is precisely one month younger than Eleanor!
Post a Comment