The baby is now the size of a poppy seed. Somehow, even though it's so tiny, it's already having effects! Yesterday morning I lost my entire breakfast within an hour of eating it. Today I just felt a little queasy, but no big deal. Also, I've been feeling pretty exhausted and I've had some backaches, which I didn't have during my last pregnancy. I don't mind though! It lets me know that this is real!
I went out sort of early this morning to see if there were any good sales. I kept my eye out for a cute little baby Thanksgiving outfit on clearance, but I didn't see anything.
I'm going to call the doctor on Monday morning, and I know we'll have an ultrasound sometime in the next few weeks. I will feel much better about everything once that is over, because we will be able to make sure that everything is going okay so far and hopefully we will see a heartbeat (depending on how soon we do this). Also, it will be good to know if there is just one baby...or more...
I went out sort of early this morning to see if there were any good sales. I kept my eye out for a cute little baby Thanksgiving outfit on clearance, but I didn't see anything.
I'm going to call the doctor on Monday morning, and I know we'll have an ultrasound sometime in the next few weeks. I will feel much better about everything once that is over, because we will be able to make sure that everything is going okay so far and hopefully we will see a heartbeat (depending on how soon we do this). Also, it will be good to know if there is just one baby...or more...
No comments:
Post a Comment