Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I got tagged

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My family, especially Ada Elizabeth
2. Animals
3. Politics
4. Teaching - most of the time

4 words/phrases I use often:
1. Hablen espanol, por favor! (to my students)
2. Rotten cats.
3. Stop that! (to a cat scratching the furniture)
4. Okay, I really can't come up with a fourth one

4 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have a large family
2. Visit all 7 continents
3. Do something to improve education in a third world country
4. Go back to Chile

4 things I've learned in the past:
1. Listen to other people - they may have a lot to teach you
2. You never know what other people are going through
3. Don't take anything for granted
4. Count your blessings and be content with what you have

4 things I currently want/need: (The irony is not lost on me that this follows my last answer!)
1. To be pregnant with a healthy baby
2. To lose weight...although this does not go well with #1
3. A day off
4. To be more accepting of others for who they are

4 places I want to see/visit:
1. Alaska
2. The Alps
3. Northern California
4. Egypt

4 favorite restaurants:
1. The Sunset Cafe in Cocoa Beach - eat seafood while you watch the sunset, dolphins, and manatees!
2. Roberto's (Cuban food) in Cocoa Beach
3. The Pizza Gallery in Melbourne
4. Moe's

4 TV shows I can't live without:
1. Heroes
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Lost, although I'm living without it right now
4. Gilmore Girls - it may be off the air but it will always live on as long as I have the DVD's

4 things you might not know about me:
1. I met Hunter when he was my TA in college. Yes, I got an A in the class. ;)
2. I was a computer science major in college but I switched to Spanish my senior year. I had enough credits to still graduate on time.
3. I played the violin for 7 years. I still take it out every once in a while but I sound so bad that it depresses me and I stop.
4. I have lived in 4 countries and visited 4 others.

Rather than tag people specifically, I invite anyone who reads this to do it anyway and leave a post saying you did it so I can read yours!

No comments: